Sleek and smart, Paraíso Bayviews brings a cool urban attitude into the tropical landscape…
C U T T I N G – E D G E
C O N T E M P O R A R Y
D E S I G N I N T H E
M I D S T O F A G R E E N
P A R A D I S E O N
B I S C A Y N E B A Y –
T H I S I S T H E B E S T
O F E D G E W A T E R
R E V E L I N T H E B E A U T Y O F
H O R I Z O N – T O – H O R I Z O N
B I S C A Y N E B A Y A N D
A T L A N T I C O C E A N V I E W S
- Contemporary landscaping by Miami Vertical Gardens takes the gardens of Paraíso Bayviews on a vertical journey, surrounding residents with a new kind of tropical beauty.
- Refreshing to body and soul, green walls are innovatively designed to increase oxygen levels, create a quieter environment, and offer a natural habitat that supports biodiversity.
- Uniquely designed with a variety of flowers and leafy plants selected by expert horticulturalists, the green walls are also beautifully illuminated after sunset.
- The soaring contemporary architecture of Paraíso Bayviews is surrounded by endlessly spectacular cobalt blue vistas of Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Residences wrapped in sheer glass balconies dissolve all boundaries, capturing sunlight and inviting sweet sea breezes to become a part of your everyday life.
Interiors by renowned design provocateur Karim Rashid are the ultimate in form meets function…
“ D E S I G N I S A B O U T
T H E B E T T E R M E N T
O F O U R L I V E S
P O E T I C A L L Y,
A E S T H E T I C A L L Y,
E X P E R I E N T I A L L Y,
S E N S O R I A L LY,
A N D E M O T I O N A L L Y ”
– K A R I M R A S H I D
One of the most prolific designers of his generation, Karim Rashid has over 3,000 designs in production, has won more than 300 awards, and is working in over 40 countries. He is a pluralist who flirts with art, fashion, and music, with a determination to creatively touch every aspect of the physical and virtual landscape.
Rashid’s award-winning designs include luxury goods for Christofle, Veuve Clicquot, and Alessi, furniture for Bonaldo and Vondom, lighting for Artemide and Fabbian, and packaging for Method, Paris Baguette, Kenzo and Hugo Boss. He has also designed cutting-edge interiors for the Morimoto restaurant in Philadelphia, Semiramis hotel in Athens, and the nhow hotel in Berlin.
A perennial winner of the Red Dot award, Chicago Athenaeum Good Design award, I.D. Magazine Annual Design Review, and the IDSA Industrial Design Excellence award, Rashid’s work is featured in 20 permanent collections and he exhibits art in galleries worldwide. Leading publications that have featured him include TIME, Vogue, Esquire, GQ, and Wallpaper.